7 Tips for healthy study.
- Eat Right : Regular intake of good food will not only give you a good body but it also helps in good concentration.
- Meditate : Meditation not only improve concentration but also helps remove exam fear and nervous.
- Arrange your study.
- Take breaks : take 20 mins of break after sitting for 3 hours in a stretch. This way you can prepare your sitting capacity.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day, because brain also require time to assimilate the information you have gathered.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids : Take plenty of water. Coffee is good for brain alert but it also contains dehydrating properties. Try Tea or Green Tea as alternative.
- Yoga : A must for 25 mins daily for active brain and body.